Anaglyph - Engineered Oak Herringbone FlooringSale
- Engineered composition for additional structural stability
- Understated and elegant oiled finish
- Classic Herringbone Design
- Available in various bold and neutral shades to compliment all interiors
- Suitable for both domestic and commercial environments
Our timeless collection of Herringbone floors capture the raw essence of natural wood and celebrates the classical craft of parquet flooring at its finest.
With rich tones of grain, our premium Oak battens create a unique design feature enhancing the space to an Entrance Hall, Lounge, Master Bedroom or Open-Plan Kitchen/Dining Area.
Quirky and unique, Anaglyph gives a little extra in respect of style and personality. A combination of raw untreated boards with bolder coloured staves and lighter hues, the Anaglyph as its name suggests creates an almost 3D effect. A statement floor for a truly distinctive finish.
Finish: Terra Oiled
Dimensions: 15/4 x 120 x 600mm
Construction: 1 Tongue x 3 Grooves
Pack Size: 0.72m2