Alopex - Engineered Oak Herringbone FlooringSale
- Engineered composition for additional structural stability
- Finished with a Natural Lacquer and easy to maintain
- Classic Herringbone Design
- Available in various bold and neutral shades to compliment all interiors
- Suitable for both domestic and commercial environments
Our timeless collection of Herringbone floors capture the raw essence of natural wood and celebrates the classical craft of parquet flooring at its finest.
With rich tones of grain, our premium Oak battens create a unique design feature enhancing the space to an Entrance Hall, Lounge, Master Bedroom or Open-Plan Kitchen/Dining Area.
A Prime Grade board, the Alopex finish is a clean and uniform wood (no markings) in soft, honey tones which will add a gentle warmth and ambience to your space.
Species: European Oak
Dimensions: 11/4 x 70 x 350mm
Construction: Tongue & Groove
Pack Size: 1.47m2