Handcrafted Avon Copper Bath- 4 sizes availableSale
Brushed nickel offset against a raw copper exterior makes a statement no one who sees it will forget.
And the raw metallic choices give you an edgy, industrial feel - helped by the brushed, rather than polished nickel - that's sure to stand out wherever it's placed.
It's not just the look that works either - as, with all London Encaustic products, the Avon bath is hand-made using high gauge copper, which is hand beaten and polished, giving each piece a unique hand-finished look.
All our copper baths are sealed after the manufacturing process with a hard-wearing, protective compound - meaning your bath is protected for a lifetime and easy to clean, too.
- Available in 1500cm, 1700cm, 1800cm, and 1900mm size options (please view the 'Dimensions' section for more information)
- Each bathtub weighs between 60kg – 80kg depending on the size
- Made from 16 gauge pure copper
- Baths use a standard 1.5” waste (not included)
- The waste outlet is in the center of the bath (see technical drawings in the 'Dimensions' section)
- Baths should only be cleaned with a mild bathroom cleaner and lightly wiped with a cloth
- 1500cm x 710cm x 710cm
- 1700cm x 710cm x 710cm
- 1800cm x 720cm x 720cm
- 1900cm x 720cm x 920cm